Return and Shipping Policy
- Before you ship any goods back to us, all returns must be pre-approved by our customer representative in the event that you ordered online or via phone call.
- If your return is within 60 days, preferably within 30 days after the delivery date, we will gladly accept your return.
- Please, note that items must be returned in brand new and unused condition, with all original materials intact. We shall not attend to a return if a material or more is swapped, replaced with another part initially not included in the package.
- Before refunds are issued, all returned products will be thoroughly tested.
- Since our delivery system is fast and free, we do not charge for returns as well.
- Returns should be packaged in an outer shipping carton to avoid damaging the product’s original box/packaging. Items that are damaged when returned will not be accepted.
After a package is successfully returned, the next thing is to refund the buyer, or replace the package. In the case of refunding, see “Processing of Refunds” below
Processing of Refunds
- After our warehouse receives your package, refunds are typically handled and paid within 24-72 business hours via the same means through which the payment for the package was made.
- The refund will be issued to the payment method you used to purchase the item(s) you bought once the returned part(s) have been examined and processed.
- The day your refund is completed, you will receive an email and/or a text message confirming the transaction.
- If you paid with a debit or credit card, it may take an extra 1-7 business day(s) for your financial institution to credit your account.
- The delivery times listed on our website (partzauto.com) are determined based on your location, package size, and the transit times of the shipping companies. Please keep in mind that the dates given are merely approximations. In any case, we are dedicated to keeping you updated as new information becomes available and to supplying the packages you want as soon as feasible.
- “Business days” refers to Mondays through to Fridays exclusively for ship-out or delivery timeframes. When calculating business days, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays that fall on a weekday or weekend are not considered “business days.”
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (holidays on weekdays or weekends), we do not process or deliver shipments.
- com does not ship to PO Boxes, mailboxes, or APO/FPO addresses. Orders placed with these addresses may experience delays.
- When you get your package, thoroughly check all shipping packages and goods for evidence of damaged, missing, or incorrect parts.
- Our warehouses make every effort to avoid shipment damage, but it does happen occasionally.
- If you receive a defective part, please contact us right at once.
- We are not liable for damaged, missing, or incorrect components beyond 60 days, regardless of who is to blame.
- We are also not liable for lost or stolen packages; therefore, all claims resulting from such events must be notified and processed through the shipping provider.
For further information, see Risk of Loss (below).
Risk of Loss
- All products ordered from our website are manufactured in accordance with our FOB shipping conditions. This implies that the risk of loss and ownership of any item is transferred to you at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the items for transportation.
- We are not directly liable for lost or stolen shipments; however, we will gladly help you file a claim with the delivery company.
- If the complete shipment has not been received within two (2) days of the carrier’s estimated delivery date, please contact us immediately.
- For any potential of a claim, all inquiries must be made within sixty (60) days after the shipment date.
Warranty Coverage Policy
Products Covered by a Manufacturer’s Warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty shall be the exclusive remedy for any fault or failure of the product. Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions to guarantee that you may use your product’s warranty. Some manufacturers need you to register your product in order for the warranty to be activated. For items covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, we expressly disclaim all further express or implied warranties.
Products NOT Covered by a Manufacturer’s Warranty
We give a limited warranty of 60 days for faulty items from the day the product is received by the original buyer or installer, unless otherwise stated at the time of purchase, for products that are not protected by a manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty only covers a replacement for a defective part unless such a replacement is unavailable. In such situations, the original buyer will get a full refund. A refund or exchange of a faulty component will be performed only if the following requirements are met:
- All items subject to a warranty claim must have a manufacturing or material fault.
- The warranty does not cover regular product wear and tear, products damaged by weather conditions such as rain, hail, snow, salt, or natural disasters.
- The warranty does not cover products damaged in a collision or an accident, or products damaged by other faulty components.
- When products are returned, they must not be damaged as a result of improper installation.
- The warranty does not cover products damaged as a consequence of incorrect repairs, abuse, poor maintenance, misuse, improper installation, modification, or alteration.